How we can help you
The three centres, Oaksey House in Lambourn, Jack Berry House in Malton and Peter O’Sullevan House in Newmarket re-opened, as of Monday 1st June.
Face to face Physiotherapy appointments are limited to those expeiencing an accute clinical need only. All attendees will be asked to complete a screening questionaire prior to arrival and again at the 'point of entry' where a temperature test will also take place. Patients may be asked to bring their own PPE equipment to wear whilst on site.
Remote consultations will also be available to cover fitness and injury managemnet programmes.
- Fit and healthy individuals seeking advice will be supported by phone, skype and online.
- Longer term beneficiaries are being contacted proactively and regularly by phone by our network of regional Almoners so they can assist as necessary with their basic needs.
- Those experiencing financial or mental health difficulties and those eligible for support from the IJF* during the next few months need to ring one of three centres in the first instance.
For all initial enquiries please contact your closest IJF Rehabilitation and Fitness Center:
- Peter O'Sullevan House 01638 676200 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oaksey House 01488 674242 email@example.com
- Jack Berry House 01653 602090 firstname.lastname@example.org
*The IJF helps any rider who holds, or has held, a Professional or Amateur licence issued by the British Horseracing Authority including Apprentice, Conditional and Point-to-Point riders, including any spouse, partner, child or dependant they may have.