How we can help you
The three centres, Oaksey House in Lambourn, Jack Berry House in Malton and Peter O’Sullevan House in Newmarket are, as of Monday 23rd March, now closed following the Governments health advice.
They will be manned by skeleton staff. They will be offering remote support and advice to those requiring rehabilitation from recent injury or operation via telephone, email and Skype where possible.
- Fit and healthy individuals seeking advice will be supported by phone, skype and online.
- Longer term beneficiaries are being contacted proactively and regularly by phone by our network of regional Almoners so they can assist as necessary with their basic needs.
- Those experiencing financial or mental health difficulties and those eligible for support from the IJF* during the next few months need to ring one of three centres in the first instance.
For all initial enquiries please contact your closest IJF Rehabilitation and Fitness Center:
- Peter O'Sullevan House 01638 676200 email@example.com
- Oaksey House 01488 674242 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jack Berry House 01653 602090 email@example.com
*The IJF helps any rider who holds, or has held, a Professional or Amateur licence issued by the British Horseracing Authority including Apprentice, Conditional and Point-to-Point riders, including any spouse, partner, child or dependant they may have.