1. Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of ijf.org.uk / injuredjockeys.co.uk is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. By using this Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and all disclaimers contained in this notice. You may choose not to accept these conditions by immediately stopping the use this Website.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to you, the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law.
2. Privacy Statement
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Unauthorised actions against our computer systems and data will be investigated with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Your privacy is very important to us. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the provision that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature.
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- Reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and that you confirm that The Injured Jockeys Fund shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- This Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.